I don’t like to conform. This unconventionality is reflected in the way i cook and in my way of being. After spending more than 15 years polishing up my style and going through what we can qualify as a movemented journey, I developed a blend of knowledge and techniques that I put together in every plate.
Being both artist and concerned about flavors, the creative style of cuisine that I aspire to is simple, although finely polished. Through the years, I have learned a lot from mentors who passed their vision about catering, business, management and human relationships onto me. Furthermore, the encounters, exchanges and the transmission of knowledge that I gathered from several trips have all allowed me to discover local ingredients and expertise. Altogether, my journey is what makes me able to offer you a daring cuisine that is both traditional and modern.
In addition to explore the culinary scene, here I am under different lights:
- Hunter, fisherman, mycologist, activities that I practise responsibly
- Special interest in baking and butchery
- delicatessens, dehydration, smoking, fermentation and ambient microflora enthusiast
- cooking with wood fire and charcoal
- proud supporter of organic and biodynamic agriculture
- Proud beer-geek
Come enjoy a drink!